Hello, I’m Adam 😊I’m an interdisciplinary product design leader, technologist, and musician. A few threads are woven through my work:
- Use design to solve fun, important, and complex problems.
- Help designers become better problem solvers.
- Help engineers, scientists, and other peers become better designers.
- Bring design to my passions—like medicine, music, and advancing the public good.
- Always try new things and adapt.
Here’s a selection of my multidiscplinary work in organization-wide design, UX, product management, coding, and more.
Can fast, interactive, information-rich data visualization help scientists make sense of genome-scale experiments?Network biology app →
From 0 to 1, a platform to streamline + speed up scientific collaboration and routine genomics analysis.Genomics platform →
Applying design to multiple facets of a cutting-edge scientific environment.Calico research projects →